It's not surprising many people are reluctant to visit their dentist. Their image is of a man in a mask, wielding a syringe and a fearsome drill. Nature Clinic’s "Homeopathic Pre- and Post- Dental Treatment Pack" is a 2-Pack kit, created to the ease anxiety before the visit; reduce the tendency toward bruising, pain and tissue damage during procedures, and to prevent and treat post-operative sensory nerve pain, prostration, trauma afterward.
Healing of the oral cavity requires that the body create new tissue and blood vessels, nerves, repair injured tissue, blood vessel or nerve and step up the production of cells that repair wounds. This complex activity cannot occur efficiently if your immune system is weak, as it slows down the other body functions too. This often leads to with slower post-treatment healing - some complications, a risk of infection, and also prolonged swelling, slower wound healing, excessive pain and bleeding.
The Pre-Dental Treatment Pack –
Directions for Use:
It is recommended to start the 'Pre-Dental Treatment Pack' ideally a day or at least a few hours before the scheduled dental appointment and to continue the same till the treatment begins.
- Reduce & Ease Fear – Anxiety – Apprehension & thus enables patient to handle the dental experience with confidence
- Reduce inflammation & irritation esp. of Nerves during the procedure
- Prevents or Minimizes or even eliminates physical shock, bruised soreness, dental pain and bleeding gums after any dental work and extractions.
- Reducing complications from dental work
The Post-Dental Treatment Pack –
Directions for Use:
It is recommended to start the 'Post-Dental Treatment Pack' immediately after the dental procedure till the next visit or for a week following a minor Dental treatment or for 2-3 weeks after a major Dental Treatment or Surgery.
- Promotes the regeneration of the severed nerves.
- Prevents and treats post-operative sensory nerve pain, thereby reducing dependence on pain-killers.
- Reduces prostration and trauma (both emotional and physical) after the procedure
- Speeds up the healing and recovery process